Monday, March 23, 2009

Must read...

about me:

We know about the mind and its hunger. We count the titillations and the material achievements, but what about the one who is a silent witness to all the flimsiness, the wanderings of the mind, the ego trips and the physical sensations? We never ever wonder about the one who is the master of the body, the senses, the mind and the intellect......

Every one is looking for the truth, for god, as though god is lost somewhere. But no one realizes that the one who is searching for truth doesn’t know who he himself is..........

Knowledge is that which stays with you in life; information stays in the head alone and it has no link with the life you are living.......

You have lost your real identity and taken the false self to be the real ’self’. If the body is the ’self’, then where were you when there was no body? Were you there or not? Were you there or not when the mind did not exist? Were you there or not? Who are ‘you’?

Know who you are, not through the head but through experience. Know who you are and that you cannot objectify your self.........

I am what I am , but I am....If I am then I have to know myself first and that's what I am trying here.........


I am also not interested in personal chats, may be I will not reply sorry for that....I am interested in spirituality and like that...

In the real world I had masked myself and lost my face. Atleast here allow me to be the real me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment